Start Line is a group of physiotherapists, athletic therapists, kinesiologists, acupuncturists, and registered massage therapists who offer one-on-one treatment sessions in private rooms. Start Line has been a leading multi-disciplinary clinic in the sunny Cowichan Valley for over 15 years with an unparalleled reputation, a strong physician referral source and excellent community relationships.
You will be walking into a busy full case load that are a combination of private and ICBC clients. We pride ourselves in the quality of our treatment approach as a group and strive to continue to offer the best care possible which shows with our consistently busy schedules.
We offer competitive wage/commission split to strong candidates.
Why choose Start Line?
- We offer the highest standard and quality body work care in the Cowichan Valley. This has been continuously validated by our clients and other health care professionals in the community.
- Our clinic offers acupuncture, IMS, vestibular rehab, pelvic floor rehab, concussion rehab, Neurokinetic Therapy, Kinesiology etc. We have a strong collaborative approach and intra-clinic referrals build our workplace culture and ensure optimal results for our clientele.
- A varied caseload: We recognize the importance of seeing a variety of conditions in order to become a well-rounded, competent and developed therapist. Our clinic see a variety of client including athletes, motor vehicle accident patients, military members, police officers, and many post-surgical patients. Our massage therapists generally do not treat WSBC unless they desire.
- A stress free, caring environment: Start Line prides itself on its culture and values putting people first. We foster a safe, encouraging and supportive environment where our employees love to come to work and feel appreciated. This echoes far into the community and is why our clients love to come to Start Line first!
- Location! Start Line is located among the wine country of Vancouver Island, limitless mountain biking, hiking trails, kayaking, local farming and affordable housing prices.
Please connect with us for further details on joining the Start Line team.
Eric Ginter Registered Physiotherapist, MPT, BSc